2011年1月25日星期二

The Astros held a press conference this evening and announced that Jeff Bagwell would have major surgery

The Astros held a press conference this evening and announced that Jeff Bagwell would have major surgery on his bad (right) shoulder, a “total capsule release” to try to increase movement and decrease pain.If I understand this at all (which I might not) can't nothing be done about his arthritis except a joint replacement surgery.But I guess this is replica Rado R22301152 Men's watch supposed to free up tight, shrunken muscles to give him more movement.He will be out at LEAST 3 months, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the rest of the year, and this may be the end of his career.Poor guy.

Or I want to play on the East Coast.Or I want to play on the West Coast.Or I want to play for Arizona, no matter who offers me the most money.Heck, I don't even have a problem with I want to go back to team X.I am not one who says, well, why should you get that extra 1, 10, 50, 100 million?What I do NOT want is smoke blown up my replica Corum 02120.402810 watch butt, and I HATE being lied to.I am insulted as heck hearing stuff like:- well, me n the wife we is a gonna send the kidz to the wonderful public skoolz in this here city and that is why I’m signing there, yeh, that’s the ticket.

It’s not about the Benjamins.- well, yes, this is the second month in a row that I said I don’t know if I wanna retire or not because I’m tired and my arm hurts and well, Ok I guess maybe one year but I think I’ll demand a player option and WHOA I guess God wants me to go to another team.It’s not about the Benjamins.- well, I didn’t sign here without looking at the other players and the farm system and I am coming here to win World replica Chopard 38 3447-22 yg watch Championships not because they offered me 100 million more it’s not about the Benjamins.- well, they want me to play for 4 months and them offering me 8 mill more a year to give me the highest contract in baseball got NOTHIN to do with nothin, cuz after all, I got money comin out of my ears.

没有评论:

发表评论